2016 Campaign: Nov. 13-19
This year Pat Fick, Can-Do Missions Director, will run from church to church in the Rio Grande Valley - Run for God in the Valley! She plans to run at least 150 miles. The funds raised during Miles 4 Missions will be designated to help Concordia University Texas students fund numerous International and Domestic mission trips.
Here’s how you can participate:
- PRAY for this event (for great participation, for God to be glorified, for health, safety, and good weather)!
- RUN, WALK, BIKE, OR SWIM miles November 13 - 19 and log them at our CTX Can-Do Missions FB event page Miles 4 Missions. Post any miles that you RUN, WALK, BIKE, OR SWIM at https://www.facebook.com/events/270098353385875/
- We currently have one sponsor willing to give $1 for every mile logged. Other sponsors would be welcome - please email firstname.lastname@example.org to pledge to sponsor miles.
- Give funds to help support Miles 4 Missions. Every gift is appreciated!!! You may give online at www.Concordia.edu/makeagift choose other and type in Miles 4 Missions, or send checks to Concordia University Texas, Attn: Can-Do Missions, 11400 Concordia University Drive, Austin, TX 78726.
- Share this with someone else so they can get involved too!
- THANK YOU for helping us share Jesus with the world!
2015 Campaign - November 24 - December 1
782 Total Miles Logged!!! $5065 raised!!!
2014 Campaign - November 17 - 21
1288 Total Miles Logged!!! $2665 raised!!!