Deposit amount is 10% of total trip expenses.
Deposit checks/payment: Make payable to Concordia University Texas and mail to:
Concordia University Texas
11400 Concordia University Drive
Austin TX 78726
Note: Refunds of money paid are based on the following guidelines:
- Deposits are not refundable!
- All other funds can be rolled over to a replacement participant.
- If no replacement is found, funds may be returned at the following rate:
- 90 days from start date: 40% of fees paid.
- 60 days from start date: 10% of fees paid.
- 30 days or less from start date: NO refund.
Authorization to Travel - Each CAN-DO participant under the age of 18 traveling to a foreign country must submit this form to their Group Leader. The form will be kept with them during the CAN-DO trip.
If traveling alone, the Authorization to Travel form must be signed by both parents.
If traveling with only one parent, the Authorization to Travel form must be signed by the parent not traveling. *If the child has only one legal parent, a notarized statement must be obtained as proof.
Passports - For the latest information about passports and travel warnings see http://www.travel.state.gov/
Passports are currently required for all air travel to other countries.
ALL PERSONS traveling outside of the the United States are required to present a passport or other valid travel document to enter or re-enter the United States.